Monday, August 5, 2013

Jesus Loves Me...

It's been a very long time since I've posted here...with illnesses, tent meetings, Bible schools, doctor visits, revivals, and just plain old tiredness...I've been too busy to do so. However, today I really just wanted to share this video of my sweet "Sissy" singing one of her MANY favorite songs. She has a cheerful spirit about her that will brighten any gloomy day...and at 3 yrs old...she has just the right words to say when you need to hear them. If you do not hear her singing...she is probably sleeping! I believe that God has great plans for my girl...if nothing more than to make her Momma super happy! I hope you all have a great day!

(and yes...I know that this video is super huge...I have NO idea how to shrink it! But to view it full screen to remove the distractions...scroll to the right and click the fullscreen button. So I'll apologize in advance for it making my page look strange!!!)


"And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."

- Luke 18:15-17

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this.... YAY!!!!! Sissy!!! that is soooo good...I love it!!! : ) : ) : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could video her all the time. :) She blesses my soul. You have GOT to hear her sing "Nothing but the Blood"

      Delete
    2. Oh wow I cant wait to hear thats one of my favorite songs : ) Im helping at the school now, Im so excited, its soo much fun.

      Delete